Adelyn is a strong baby. I knew while she was in the womb she would have strong legs. She loves being able to lay on her back and move around. She is also able to lift her head for a brief moment.
Adelyn is such a good baby. She is hardly ever fussy and has a quiet cry. She sleeps well through the night only waking up a couple of times to feed.
Adelyn had dark hair when she was born but the last few days her hair has started to take on a reddish color. She already looks so much like her dad she might as well have the red hair :)
Everything I have read states that babies aren't able to truly smile until a month or so but I am convinced that she is already smiling.
Adelyn is tiny. She has the skinniest arms and legs. No rolls on her little body.
Adelyn is obsessed with her hands. They are constantly on or near her face. We will swaddle her tightly but her hands always find a way to her face.
She's so adorable! Honestly, one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Even CW thinks she's beautiful. I'm so glad she's a good baby. I bet that makes it much easier on you. :) Glad to see all is going well. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Congratulations! I think she looks a lot like Chris too..she definitely has his eyes.
ReplyDelete