Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall 2009


JACKSON HOLE

At the end of August Chris and I went to Jackson Hole. We had a lot of fun shopping, fishing, and swimming. Here are some pictures






























































YELLOWSTONE

After a few days in Jackson Hole we met up with the Toyn family and headed up to Yellowstone. I was a trooper and stayed in their trailer ( I am not a big camper) and yes a trailer to me is camping. Ha Anyways we went on some great hikes and enjoyed spending time together. We also went to Old Faithful which was fun.





















































Chris' famous hammock.














SNOWBIRD


My family spent the night at Snowbird. Chris and I came up for the evening. We had fun swimming, hiking, and spotting dear. Snowbird is such a great place to go for a short relaxing trip.








































The dear is kind of hard to see.























No comments:

Post a Comment