Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

At the beginning of October we went to Chris’ mission reunion. I love going to his reunions because we are able to see so many friends. Our dear friends Brandon and Tchelsey invited us to go to a Pumpkin Patch with them. I was so excited to go because I had always wanted to go pick out my pumpkin in a pumpkin patch. We had such a blast at the pumpkin patch and will definitely be doing it next year.



Cutest red barn with the most delicious apples and apple cider inside. They also had so many cute home decor items.













Cute Diesel! He drew a lot of attention with his BYU outfit.













This is me with my little pumpkin!













Brandon and Tchelsey on the wagon. Thank you for the invite. We had so much fun :)









I love this picture because Chris is a gangster ghost. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment