Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November


November was a busy month at the Toyn house. We took advantage of the incredible  autumn weather and spent a lot of time outside walking around the neighborhood and finishing up some yard work. We spent many hours raking leaves from all of the trees in our yard. I used to hate raking when I was younger but I really enjoyed raking this year. I am excited to spend time in our yard in the spring. 

The big event of the month was Adelyn's Baby Blessing. I enjoyed baking numerous goodies and treats for the event. We enjoyed being able to have such a special experience with all of our family and friends. Adelyn was blessed in the same dress I was blessed in 25 years ago. My sister kindly pointed out that this dress is a quarter of a century old :) We will see if the dress holds up for another 25 years. 


Our Little Family

I can't get over her cute ears :)

Adelyn and I try to do a little photo shoot once a week. She is always smiling until I put a camera in front of her. Hopefully I will be able to capture her big smile soon :) 

9 Weeks

10 Weeks



11 Weeks



12 Weeks

2 comments: